• Monitor and supervise the local accounting team in China;
• Review and discuss the monthly financial statements with Director
• Maintain accounting structure of the PRC Company
• Provide Critical financial analysis and closely monitor internal controls/ procedures and look to continually improvement;
• Assist Management Team in Group future investment projects and strategic business developments
• Liaise with local bankers, auditors, tax advisors and lawyers and ensure the company’s compliance with the PRC Financial Reporting Standards;
• Analyze and complete the monthly financial statements promptly and accurately;
• Determine the monthly cash flow requirement of the factories.
• Cost analysis, review pricing and BOM data
• Internal budget control
• Perform other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs
• At Least 5 years of solid working experience in PRC manufacturing & trading business plus 3 years in managerial level is preferred;
• Familiar with PRC government and customs laws and regulations, accounting system, taxation, especially in manufacturing accounts;
• Strong business sense, analytical skills/problem solving skills, self-motivated and good interpersonal skills;
• Knowledge in ERP system is preferred;
• Excellent leadership team management & interpersonal skills;
• Must be able to work independently and under pressure;
• Station in Zhong Shan & Pan Yu
All interested parties, please send your CV in a MS WORD format via email@example.com ; Attn: Ms Eden Lui.
All information collected will be kept in strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.