• Handle full set of accounts and the daily accounting operation including month / year-end closing, bank reconciliation, preparation of financial statement, financial analysis, manage accounts payable & receivable, daily and periodic income verification and posting
• Monitor cash flow, initiate expenses controls, and maintain close communication with other departments for scheduling payments;
• Coordinate and liaise with auditors on annual audits;
• Review and streamline process to enhance efficiency;
• Ensure the Company complies with all accounting, tax, statutory and regulatory requirements;
• Assist in other ad-hoc projects or assignments.
• Diploma / Degree in Accounting and Finance or related discipline with professional accounting qualification
• 2-3 years of accounting experience
• Able to handle full set of accounts; • Mature, responsible and self-motivated;
• A proactive team player and able to work independently;
• Good Command in written and spoken English & Chinese( Mandarin)
• Immediately availability is HIGHLY preferred.
Benefit: 5 days work, Bank Holiday, 10 AL, Medical, performance bonus, phone allowance, Meal allowance, transport allowance
To apply this position, please submit your CV in MS word format to email@example.com (Ms Winnie Cheng)