- Assist Systems Analyst or Project Manager to work out technical design and solution for clients’ projects
- Perform system development, testing, implementation, maintenance support, user training, and prepare system documentation
- Provide user and application support to clients to ensure their reliable and satisfactory operations, including troubleshooting, bug fixing, program enhancement and documentation update.
- Assist in in-house application and network support activities
- Participate in product design, technology research and development
- Involved in both Government and commercial projects
- High exposure in state-of-the-art technological platforms and business domains.
Job Responsibilities :
- Help team leader to ensure the system implemented or supported can meet users’ requirements on an agreed timeframe and within budget
- Allocate work to team members, monitor project progress and re-allocate tasks and resources if necessary
- Assist and coach junior team members to deliver their work with good quality
- Ensure the developers to follow the system development standards, quality management in their work.
Job Requirement :
- IVE or University Graduates in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 2-4 years relevant IT working experience with hands-on experience in:-
- Java, JSP, J2EE, DB2/Oracle, UNIX/AIX, OR
- NET, VB.NET, C#, AJAX, MS-SQL Server, and Windows Server platform
- Experience in Cloud platform like Azure, Openstack, AWS, Objective-C, Splunk, R, Python are preferred
- Professional Certifications from Microsoft, Sun, Oracle or IBM are preferred
- Experience in government project is an advantage
Working Location: Kwun Tong
Working Hours: Mon-Thu 9:00 – 18:00; Fri 9:00 to 17:30
*All interested parties, please send resume stating your latest salary package, availability and expected salary in MS WORD to Ms. Chan by email (email@example.com)
All information collected will be kept in strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.