- Provide technical expertise and product knowledge for Advance staining FISH,IHC,ISH to support APAC AS market
- Build an in-depth understanding of new product technologies and the applications in a diagnostics pathology environment.
- Troubleshooting with high-standard service and timely responding to customers’ complaints to ensure total customer satisfaction;
- Organize marketing events/activities to provide medical value added service
- Liaise with BU technical support team to set up and implement a comprehensive training/trouble shooting progress for APAC region
- Track and evaluate BOND IB and slides consumption (HK/TW)
- Work with BUs/SU to drive RTU IHC/FISH growth by medical value support and antibodies/probes evaluation
- Business tasks assigned by line manager.
BA/BS in Life Sciences or equivalent, medicine, pathology, molecular biology background is preferred
- At least 3 year working experience in IVD or biopharmaceutical industry;
- Above 3 years’ Histology laboratory experience in clinical, research, or industrial setting with a practical focus on IHC
- Above 3 years’ experience in the optimization, operation, functionality, and support of both manual and automated IHC instrumentation and related products preferred.
Fluent professional English skills (listening, written and spoken)
Benefit : 年假 10 天,銀行假期,花紅,雙糧,在職培訓,晉升機會,年終獎金
To apply this position, please submit your CV in MS word format to email@example.com (Attn: Ms Winnie Cheng)