Location: Kwun Tong
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
- Assist the department in taking care of various clerical and general office administration duties
- Perform filing, data entry, record keeping and updating files
- Arrange and coordinate shipment & delivery
- Communication with China factory and daily email contact with oversea customers.
- Need to travel to China 1-2 times per month
- Handle ad hoc duties and assignments as required
- 2 years’ working experience required
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with positive and helpful attitude
- Independent, well-organized, detail-minded, sensitive to figures and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese word processing
All interested parties, please send your CV in a MS WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org; Attn: Ms Lui.
All information collected will be kept in strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.