– Capable to handle full set of construction and detail drawings
-Prepare for full set presentation, including design concept, space planning for all layout & selection of materials.
– Liaising with relevant suppliers and contractors to ensure the project can be completed on time
– At least 1 year of experience in Interior Design
– Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop & MS Office
– Strong design concepts, space planning and presentation skills
– Creative, independent, self-motivated, good team player
– Able to work under tight schedule and willing to work overtime
– Good command of spoken Cantonese and English
Working Hours: Mon – Fri 9:30am -6:30pm; Sat 9:30am – 1pm (Alternative Saturday-Off)
*All interested parties, please send resume stating your latest salary package, availability and expected salary in MS WORD to Ms. Chan by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All information collected will be kept in strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.