- Lead the daily production from paper pattern, cutting, sewing, ironing, packaging to finishing
- Implement and monitor production planning, schedule and related arrangement to meet the company and customer requirement
- Focus on production quality, line balancing and out put
- Provide technical guidance and training to supervisors and workers
- Diploma in Textiles & Clothing/ Production/ Manufacturing Management or relevant discipline
- At least 10 years’ experience in China garment manufacturing industry with at least 5 years’ experience at supervisory level in woven shirt and cut and sewn knit manufacturing
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving technique
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese
- Station in China
- Travel between China factory and HK office
- Immediate availability is preferred
All interested parties, please send your CV in a MS WORD format via recruit @ajobhk.com ; Attn: Ms Lui.
All information collected will be kept in strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.