- Responsible for managing the group’s properties in leasing, sell and purchase.
- University graduate, with diploma holder of recognized institute of property management preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience, familiar with leasing, sell and purchase ordinance.
- Required to work independent, aggressive and react in speed.
- Good command of computer skills
- Proficient in Chinese, English, and Putonghua, both written and spoken.
*All interested parties, please send resume stating your latest salary package, availability and expected salary in MS WORD to Ms. Chan by email:- firstname.lastname@example.org