- Handling all QA issues with all vendors and other tasks (i.e. Pest Control and Cleaning).
- Maintain and update food labels database and food quality systems.
- Creating new labels in according to HK regulations.
- Ensure the regulatory compliance of company prepackaged goods
- Coordinate logistics arrangement and monitor goods movement in warehouse to ensure they are “First-in-First-out”.
- Work closely with Warehouse & Sales departments for arranging containers and goods unloading.
- Work with suppliers & internal departments for the food quality & compliance issues of company products
- Conduct routine duties, i.e. product checking, print labels, document filing, etc.
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects as assigned by seniors
- Degree Holder in Food Science and Nutrition or related subjects.
- 2-year solid experiences in food quality fields, with food supply chain experiences will be added advantage.
- Good Excel skills, Chinese and English typing.
- Other job-relevant computer skills will be added advantage.
- Spoken in English and Mandarin are necessary.
- Good working attitude, good team spirit, fast learner and detail minded.
Working Location: Kwai Chung
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm; Sat 8:30-12:30 (Alternative)
*All interested parties, please send resume stating your latest salary package, availability and expected salary in MS WORD to Ms. Chan by email