- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of quality system to ensure product quality
- Execute and review full spectrum of quality policy associated product specification and customer requirement to maintain the efficiency and effectiveness in preventing and detecting quality problem during garment production
- Coordinate with other internal division to identify the requirement, inspection plans and quality standards
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma or above in Quality/ Production Management, Textile & Clothing or related discipline
- At least 10 years’ experience in China garment manufacturing industry with at least 5 years’ experience at supervisory level in woven shirt and cut and sewn knit manufacturing
- Strong product and technical knowledge in woven shirt as well as cut and sewn knit
- Good understanding of QC principle, application and QC manual
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Mandarin and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft office application and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Station in Dongguan
- Travel between Hong Kong office and China factory required
All interested parties, please send your CV in a MS WORD format via recruit @ajobhk.com ; Attn: Ms Lui.
All information collected will be kept in strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.