- maintain the existing accounts and develop on new F&B restaurants business opportunities,
- achieve the sales target and manage sales activities,
- provide sales presentation, pre-sales and after-sales activities,
- update customer database and prepare progress reports regularly for management, etc
- Diploma or Degree
- 2 years experienced in F&B related sectors and prefer candidate with F&B network.
- Knowledge in cloud-base technology, POS, CRM, ERP, would be a good advantage.
- Experienced in account management and project management is a plus.
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Benefit: Bank Holiday, 5 working days, 12 days AL, year-end bonus, Medical and Insurance Allowance
All interested parties, please send your CV in a MS WORD format to email@example.com (Attn: Ms Winnie Cheng)