The Sales & Service Support Specialist will be responsible for facilitating the coordination of the field services and installation service area and sales support
- Answering support phone calls and providing responses to end user’s issues/questions.
- Answering support emails.
- Entering and maintaining time records for Service Engineers.
- Perform all service order activities (entering / maintaining sales orders, from P.O. through invoicing and collection issues).
- Assist service / sales manager on quotations.
- Coordinate Delivery of spare parts as required by Service staff.
- Generate the service report for the service team to monitor overdue contracts.
- Send invoices and statement of accounts to customers.
Sales & Operation Support
- Provide primary support to HK sales team in executing the daily operational tasks
- Responsible to manage all sales enquiries
- Asist sales team in tender process
- Coordinate with Sales, Service and operation for demo consignment
- Occasionally to do joint visit with Sales/service team to customers.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Education, Experience, Skills
- Minimum Diploma in Business or any science related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of Sales support experience with a leading medical device company preferred
- Minimum 3 years in handling sales support with distributors
- Proficient in Microsoft office application (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Highly adaptable to changes in a rapid evolving environment
- Ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously and exemplary follow up skill
- Mature and meticulous with an eye for detail
- Fluent professional English skills (listening, written and spoken)
To apply this position, please submit your CV in MS word format to email@example.com (Ms Winnie Cheng)