- Source key materials for our plastics production and automation groups
- Work with internal staff and ERP system to insure stable raw material inventories and cost base
- Perform supplier benchmarking, cost analysis, and negotiate price agreements
- Seek new and qualified suppliers both within China and internationally; China / local travel may be needed with quality engineers to perform audit
- Provide pricing guidance to China production plan
– Experience in negotiating pricing contracts and stock delivery commitments
– Familiar with ERP based inventory/manufacturing systems
– Creative, self-motivated, and willing to work in team environment focused on efficiency and meeting project schedules
– Candidate must have professional work attitude, strong personal ethics and always set high standards that reflect well upon themselves as well as the company.
– Minimum 5 years sourcing for manufacturing company
– Strong background in plastics and negotiation desired.
- BS or Higher Diploma
- Area of major: Business or accounting
- Min. 5 years relevant experience
5 days work,Medical Plan,Performance bonus,14 days annual leave
To apply this position, please submit your CV in MS word format to email@example.com (Ms Winnie Cheng)