• Providing pre-sales consultancy services in relation to IT Solutions
• Coordinate with internal and external teams such as get updates for latest product development and work with various IT partner companies.
• Provide professional IT / technical advices and services on monitoring and project documentation.
• Backup for IT officer.
• Certificate in Computer Science, MIS or related disciplines.
• Minimum 3 years IT-related working experience.
• Extensive knowledge in IT infrastructure, TCP/IP and holders of professional accreditation is preferred, such as: MCSE, CCNA, PMP, ITIL, VMWare, etc.
• Presentable, possess excellent communication skills to work well with business partners.
• Quick learner and willing to keep update of latest IT technologies
• Multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
Benefits: Medical, 14 days annual leave, double pay
Working hours: 5 days per week (09:00am – 06:00pm)
We offer attractive remuneration to the successful applicant.
Please forward your CV (word format) with present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org . thanks a lot